Letters to Juliet










Have you watch the all-time-very-theatrical Mama Mia Movie? The...






 I've been cheated by you since I don't know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.


Oh yeah, very Mama Mia! Very Greek! And how about the name Sophie? The bride that has 3 Dads in the movie and decided to withdraw the wedding after she realize it's really yes or never to travel the world first before settling up with his groom Sky.



Letters to Juliet Plot. An American girl on vacation in Italy finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by a the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter.

Amanda Seyfried once again showcase her acting talent in this remarkable movie, a letter that she doesn't expected to turns into more colorful and full of words 'letter' when she found her man of life... I've never seen this movie yet but as I've heard my friends comment on this: a-must-to-watch-on-theater is their goal.



Truly, the writer wanted to expound the power of a mere 'letter' into a more wonderful and enjoying journey of the main character. Sad... since years had passed by, memories maybe old, losing hope and even nothing to wait is a choice but miracle still applies when he's letter to her is still alive and ready to be read once more... Even years had cause their face to become old but their everlasting LOVE worth the long wait...
Be inspired... Wait some time...
 
Letters to Juliet directed by Gary Winick

0 comments:

Post a Comment