Pagbabago






Whew! My first flight to Baguio City!

Together with our Adviser Ms. Sigaya and co-staff Azela.



Life in this world is really inevitable CHANGING even from our physical appearance to our emotional and spiritual aspects... We change for one goal which is to become GOOD in every endeavor that we may and we undertake.

Morning breakfast - yeah very fluffy! very tasty!

I'll eat cake first - Yummy!

Like I'm having a 5110 unit of a cellphone when I was in my 2nd year high school and until the time it upgrades to a more convenient and beautiful crafted cellphone with a camera. And when I was also in my high school years I haven't noticed that I don't mind what I'm writing and speaking in English even it's out of the correct grammar as long as I wanna write and talk, but when I reach college those things are eventually changing to the best that I can be... So, I found out while I'm blogging this entry that I changed my life from those things that started from indispensable things like my old phone and also by correcting my grammar right now after I realized how it affects my daily life in school and even when I'm with my friends.

OSSEI Seminar's Breakfast? Oh c'mon it's Goldilocks!

Eating time during the seminar.
We change because we need to be good at our own mistakes or we need to change it to become more productive and to feel like being brand new. I also remember that before my fashion statement is kinda looking 'just fine' until such time I found myself looking hard for a dress to wear or the right color of a shirt to wear (even they say that men are usually don't care on how they dress unlike women are very keen with that matter). Now, I'm starting to pick the right pair of clothes even it's not branded but I'm comfortable wearing it. Absolutely, later on we seek to find the appropriate taste that we think will give us satisfaction. We can see these things everywhere, for instance, by just renovating your store some people will think that they can enjoy going there because of your store's new look and it's very attractive and appealing as well to the eyes and tastes of your customers.
Goldilocks in Cubao City - Victory Liner bus terminal.

My life has change because I want to improve, that's my goal... that's my passion as well. Look that I'm confident now writing and sharing this stuff to everyone because I know that somehow I can write fluently with my grammar and I can easily go with the people around me because I'm confident with my looks, as they say that if you wearing nicely you'll be feeling nice too.
The choice of Pinoy!
Like Goldilocks Bakeshop that produces and distribute Filipino cakes and pastry. My life has turn into somewhat wonderful journey with it. I'm enjoying eating ever
mouth-watering delicacies of Goldilocks that inspires me to improve myself from being 'just fine'. Goldilocks was first opened in 1966 as a family business and started in a one-door apartment of a two-story structure on Pasong Tamo Street, Makati City. It has established 192 branches throughout the islands. The company now also has 13 locations in the United States, Canada, and Thailand. Similar to Goldilocks that will having a revolutionary change and modification but will remain the unique Pinoy taste, my life will definitely be more challenging in the near future dealing with the word 'change' too. And I will be  inspired again and again eating and enjoying  the latest products of Goldilocks has to offer with us - Pinoy.

New era of the Number 1 Pastry of Pinoy has began!




4 comments:

Post a Comment