Movie Marathon's 2010 BEST MOVIE AWARDS!

Yes, it is indeed a pleasure that this site Blogger gives me the chance to post my blog about Movie reviews - Top Movie Plus Journal . A Movie Review site that has a touch of celebrities gossips and profile and current news and events worldwide and you can directly like my page in Facebook. This is actually created six months ago (July 2010) and I can say that this blog earned views from around the globe and recently being the top 34th of Topblogs under News & Journalism category dated today December 21 and I had reviewed of a total of 18 movies.

As the year of 2010 gonna end and we'll welcome the year of 2011,  I can definitely say that you've been a part of this blog. Thanks to you reader for dropping by and thanks to you friends for liking my page in Facebook. It's really in my desire to review movies that I like and of course movies you'll love to watch. Giving you glimpse of it and some kinda suggestion that you need to fob watch these-and-that movie. 

Now, let's honor ONE movie that you think deserves to be called as first ever Movie Marathon's 2010 BEST MOVIE! The movie that has the overwhelming power that you need to watch it, great actors and actresses, best scenes and ever striking sensation, and of course its storyline.

The nominees are:




3. Salt









Who will be this year's M2 BEST MOVIE? Cast your vote on our featured poll. ;-)

3 comments:

Sedat Kurtulus said...

The Last Airbender ! Yeah !

Cam-Fu said...

Wow. There is not a single movie in that list that I would give Best Movie to.

ciarah said...

harry potter,...

Post a Comment