Venus Raj


Judge: "What is your biggest mistake you've done in you life and what you do to make it right?"

Venus: In my 22th years of existence I can say that I don't have any major... major I mean problem because I'm very confident with my family and friends for the love they gave. I'm very thankful that I'm here, it's my first time in New York. Thank you thank you so much!

History...

And she was crowned as the 4th runner up Miss Universe 2010 after Maria Margarita Moran won as Miss Universe during the 1973 pageant... 37 years of trying to grab again the crown... well, we are still proud of our country that for the record we had a total of 7 awards as Miss Photogenic among other countries in the year 1971, 1973, 1996, 1997, 2005, 2006, and 2007. As well as Miriam Quiambao won as Best in Hair Style - 1999 pageant, 1994 Best in National Costume Charlene Gonzales and Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Maria Diaz and among others who had participated and give honor to our dearest country - Philippines!

We are known of being the most hospitable people in the world and not only that this pageant proves that we can tap other nationalities in terms of beauty and body... In the near future we are able to grab again the title no matter what happens... Soar high Pilipinas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment